TRX® Rip Training
We now offer TRX® Rip Training!
We are an officially licensed TRX® Qualified facility. What does this mean? We have only TRX® Qualified Trainers who provide the most recent, up-to-date TRX® programming protocols and instruction. What does this mean for you, the participant? You have the opportunity to experience quality work-outs that are safe, effective, and challenging - all in a welcoming, non-intimidating environment!
The TRX® Rip Trainer allows users to engage in unlimited movements which, when performed properly, enhance fluidity and range of motion and decrease the risk of injury. TRX® Rip Training provides a unique mix of rotation, core stability, control, speed, strength, power, mobility, metabolic conditioning, balance and coordination challenges, and can be customized for any fitness goal. Whether used for high speed striking movements or slow speed strength and stability exercises, the Rip Trainer is the perfect training tool for elite level athletes, fitness enthusiasts and even people wanting to exercise for the first time.
The essential tool to strengthen your 'core' and develop power:
- Get a full-body workout with just one, easy to set up, piece of equipment;
- Rip Training is an effective solution for developing and challenging mobility and stability throughout the body;
- Build core strength with rotational movements that mirror the way you move in sports and in life;
- Rip Training utilizes a weighted bar and elastic resistance cord that allows for high-speed, low-load rotational movement training or low-speed, high-load rotational movement training;
- Challenge your core muscles with variable, unbalanced, and asymmetric loads;
- Burn calories and increase cardiovascular endurance;
- Rip Training workouts developed by TRX® give participants an edge over conventional strength training because every exercise demands complete control of the entire kinetic chain.
Not everyone agrees that Rip Training is appropriate for the masses. Thus, for added safety and monitoring, our TRX® Rip Training workouts will be offered as fee-based small group training sessions, with a maximum of five participants per session. Advance registration and payment is required.
Click our link below for specific dates and fees for our June session. Space is limited and advance registration is required.