Let us help you become a BETTER, HEALTHIER YOU!
Our next round of Nutrition/Health Coaching will begin on July 23, 2018.
Do not hesitate - the registration deadline is Tuesday, July 17.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR SUMMER SPECIAL:
Pay-in-Full for either our 12-month or 6-month program and receive 20% off!!
The goal of good nutrition is to help improve performance, health, and body composition - all at the same time. If you do not eat according to your goals, do not expect to reach them. For any body-related goal, your food habits will be the single biggest factor that you will need to figure out. What you put into your body (and why) matters more than what you do with your body. Whether you want to lose weight, gain weight, gain muscle, stay the same, or simply want to feel better, we can help!
We believe good nutritional coaching has several components:
- Set realistic goals and expectations
- Gather a comprehensive initial data set and a list of metrics that will be used to quantify on-going progress
- Focus on optimizing body composition, health, and performance
- Use programs specific to each client
- Use systems for teaching clients how much to eat, what to eat, when to eat
- Produce positive results via outcome-based decision making
Our practice is based entirely on evidence-based nutrition and our coaching style is client-based. We adjust to meet your specific individual needs - your lifestyle, your schedule, your passions, and your goals. We tailor our teachings to work with your lifestyle needs so you can make long-term, sustainable changes that will last a lifetime. We will give you a fresh, new outlook on nutrition and teach you how to eat so your body can function as it was designed to.
We will work with you to:
- Find your limiting factors - the things that stand between you and reaching your goals - and remove them
- Collect preliminary information, evaluate it, and explain what it means
- Set behavior goals and create monitoring strategies
- Make nutritional adjustments based on client results
- Provide continuing education lessons
- Offer nutritional suggestions (not meal plans)
Our nutrition/health coach is an American College of Sports Medicine certified Exercise Physiologist and a Precision Nutrition Level 1 and Level 2 Certified Nutrition/Health Coach. She is here to teach you, counsel you, encourage you, coach you, and offer tips, meal and exercise suggestions, and even shop with you! She will give on-going accountability, guidance, and support as you work through the process of changing habits one-by-one. Our programs are geared towards otherwise healthy clients and include education about eating, moving, and living better. Thus, your coach will NOT:
- prescribe diets or supplements to treat medical and clinical conditions
- prescribe diets to treat symptoms of medical and clinical conditions
- diagnose medical conditions
- provide specific meal plans
The process may not be super-fast, but we believe small daily improvements are the key to staggering long-term results.
OUR PROGRAMS OFFER HEALTH, WELLNESS, FITNESS AND NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION AND IS DESIGNED FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. YOU SHOULD NOT RELY ON THIS INFORMATION AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR, NOR DOES IT REPLACE, PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS, OR TREATMENT. IF YOU HAVE ANY CONCERNS OR QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR HEALTH, YOU SHOULD ALWAYS CONSULT WITH A PHYSICIAN OR OTHER HEALTH-CARE PROFESSIONAL.