Nutrition and Health Coaching
Let us help you become a BETTER, HEALTHIER YOU!
Be one of the first six people to sign up for our next 16-week round of Nutrition/Health Coaching and also get one free group class (with Kim) each week. This is in addition to the daily lessons/curriculum and contact with your Coach! Contact Kim for more information.
Our next session begins July 10. Registration is required by July 06.
The goal of good nutrition is to help improve performance, health, and body composition - all at the same time. If you do not eat according to your goals, do not expect to reach them. For any body-related goal, your food habits will be the single biggest factor that you will need to figure out. What you put into your body (and why) matters more than what you do with your body. Whether you want to lose weight, gain weight, gain muscle, stay the same, or simply want to feel better, we can help!
We believe good nutritional coaching has several components:
- Set realistic goals and expectations
- Gather a comprehensive initial data set and a list of metrics that will be used to quantify on-going progress
- Focus on optimizing body composition, health, and performance
- Use programs specific to each client
- Use systems for teaching clients how much to eat, what to eat, when to eat
- Produce positive results via outcome-based decision making
Our practice is based entirely on evidence-based nutrition and our coaching style is client-based. We adjust to meet your specific individual needs - your lifestyle, your schedule, your passions, and your goals. We tailor our teachings to work with your lifestyle needs so you can make long-term, sustainable changes that will last a lifetime. We will give you a fresh, new outlook on nutrition and teach you how to eat so your body can function as it was designed to.
We will work with you to:
- Find your limiting factors - the things that stand between you and reaching your goals - and remove them
- Collect preliminary information, evaluate it, and explain what it means
- Set behavior goals and create monitoring strategies
- Make nutritional adjustments based on client results
- Provide continuing education lessons
- Offer nutritional suggestions
- Offer nutritional supplement suggestions, if needed
Our nutrition/health coach is an American College of Sports Medicine certified Exercise Physiologist and a Precision Nutrition Certified Coach. She is here to teach you, counsel you, encourage you, coach you, and offer tips, meal and exercise suggestions, and even shop with you! She will give on-going accountability, guidance, and support as you work through the process of changing habits one-by-one. The process may not be super-fast, but we believe small daily improvements are the key to staggering long-term results.